Monday, October 26, 2009

Juried Art Show

I am curating an art show called "Conflict" on November 3rd at Azusa Pacific University. I wanted to extend the invitation to see if you have any pieces or would like to create a piece having to do with loss/struggle of innocence of children in conflict. on a Global, local and personal level focusing on anything from children's rights abuses to a conflict within yourself dealing with innocence and coming of age. Please let me know if you are interested - I would love to give you more information. I am looking for anything 2D, 3D or poetry/spoken word.

This show is part of an opening that will take place on November 3rd that highlights on these tough issues with different performance pieces as well as video installations.

I'll need the artwork at the latest by Thursday October 29th. All the pieces will be carefully considered for the show but not guaranteed.


Thank you very much!

mollykgardner@gmail.com

No comments: