Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Common Thread Studios-OCTOBER

Please note I have added a KIDS after school activity for the month of October. It's a 1 hour class, once a week for 3 weeks. I also think it will be a fun project for them to make their own treat bags to match their costumes, Halloween is near!

Please call or email to reserve the class you'd like. Its best to reserve at least 2 days before class and there will be a $20 deposit required via credit card but i will NOT charge until the the date of class. If you need to cancel please give at least 1 day notice to not be charged the $20 deposit fee. If you miss or cancel on the day of class i will have to charge you the $20 deposit, sorry.

Hope to see you soon, I'm so excited to make beautiful things together.

Check out the calendar here.

WE ARE ON FACEBOOK!!!! Become a FAN, I will post upcoming events and special offers for facebook fans.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Pasadena-CA/Common-Thread-Studio/88147971490?ref=ts

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanx for this beautiful place of the Inet!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

It is my first post here, so I would like to say hallo to all of you! It is definitely amusement to join your community!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for posting this, It?s just what I used to be researching for on bing. I?d loads relatively hear opinions from an individual, slightly than an organization web web page, that?s why I like blogs so significantly. Many thanks!
I've to confess that i typically get bored to read the whole thing however i feel you'll be able to add some value. Bravo !
Howdy clever points.. now why did not i think of those? Off subject slightly, is this page sample merely from an peculiar set up or else do you use a customized template. I exploit a webpage i’m looking for to enhance and properly the visuals is probably going one of many key issues to complete on my list.


buy Keppra | Keppra cheap buy online