Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Common Thread Studio- September

My new "thing" is hand embroidery... I LOVE all the patterns from these Japanese books I carry in the store. I've added a new sewing class to make ROOM SHOES and we can hand embroider on them as well. TOO CUTE!

We also offer silk-screen printing workshop due to high demand. Check the below calendar for dates/ time, the workshop is $100.

Please call or email to reserve the class you'd like. Its best to reserve at least 2 days before class and there will be a $20 deposit required via credit card but i will NOT charge until the the date of class. If you need to cancel please give at least 1 day notice to not be charged the $20 deposit fee. If you miss or cancel on the day of class i will have to charge you the $20 deposit, sorry.

Hope to see you soon, I'm so excited to make beautiful things together

WE ARE ON FACEBOOK!!!! Become a FAN, I will post upcoming events and special offers for facebook fans.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Pasadena-CA/Common-Thread-Studio/88147971490?ref=ts

For a copy of the calendar, please e-mail info@commonthreadstudio.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking at this site and find it to be really helpful. I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Anonymous said...

I was looking at this site and have found it to be really helpful. I would really appreciate any assistance.